I'm still upset that i didnt get to buy the westlife calendar!! why so fast sold out huh? why??!?!
anna said it's cos they are too popular... lol. are they really that popular in singapore? i know they are huge in the UK, but here? where the market is saturated with chinese pop and english rock?
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
-Total Eclipse Of The Heart
anna said it's cos they are too popular... lol. are they really that popular in singapore? i know they are huge in the UK, but here? where the market is saturated with chinese pop and english rock?
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
-Total Eclipse Of The Heart
hey doesnt my "nicky's my secret lover" thingy on the right look so cool? lol.
alright alright. i'm still crazy about them ok. especially NICKY!! *grins*
