Photobucket
Monday, September 04, 2006 @
OH. MY. GOD.



I just won tickets to this friday's westlife concert!



The best part is, i get to meet them!! like, up close!!




so over the moon right now! :p




*FLASHBACK*
just a few days back, i took part in mtv online contest just for fun. the possibilites of me winning the contest was near zero since there were so many fans out there.
*END FLASHBACK*



Then came the call. The woman said i won! Plus a meet and greet session! I didnt know there was a meet and greet session!!



oh shit. what am i gonna wear?? i have nothing nice to wear!



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

hello, stranger
Hello, stranger
Just so you know, this is definitely not under the General Audience rating.

who's who
Vally
Westlife fanatic Nicky is my secret lover!

unagi - total awareness

I'll be there for you
Alloy
Benji
Giammy
James
Jess
Jie Ying
Joseph
Serene
Wilson
Xiao Yan
Yeong Sheng

Dublin FM =)

how you doin'

thanks giving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.